With the help of my brother and sister-in-law, Lily, Bear & I got Josh and his dad tickets to the Alabama v. Clemson game for Father's Day. Travis is a Clemson alum, so he and Josh have been looking forward to this game for quite a while. Since Travis and Jaclynn were coming in for the game we decided to take Lily and Bear in to Atlanta to visit with them and see all the excitement. Also, the kids had new Alabama gear from Mammy and Paw, so we had to show it off!
We took Marta down to Centennial Olympic Park and watched the last bit of ESPN's College Gameday. We then had lunch with Travis and Jaclynn and our college friends, Kyle and Amanda (also Clemson fans). The kids were hot and exhausted, so I headed back home with them after lunch. Josh and his dad tailgated for a while with friends and then enjoyed a great night of college football in the Dome. It didn't hurt that Alabama won! Roll Tide!
Bear and Paw
Lily and Uncle Travis

Bear and Josh
Bear and Josh
Our little Cheerleader 
& Little Football Player 
Aunt Jaclynn and Bear
The Girls at Lunch
The Girls at Lunch
Whew, What a day!!

1 comment:
I love all the pictures- what a fun day! Lily looks fabulous and fashionable as usual, but I am shocked at Bear- what a little camera hog! He knows how to work it! I love his face in the one with him and Josh... too charming! (I mean Josh, of course- haha! ;)
Post a Comment