Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mommy, Take Our Picture



Yesterday, I took Bear and Lily to the pediatrician to get Bear's 1 year immunizations. We were a bit behind with his shots, due to all the ear infections he had before Christmas. Not really realizing it, Lily and Bear were wearing coordinating outfits - Lily had a striped grey and navy dress and Bear had a striped grey and navy pullover on. As we were waiting in the exam room for the nurse to come in, Lily looked at me and said "Look Mommy. Me and Bubba match. You need to take our picture." I laughed and as I went to pull out my camera, the nurse came in. Shots insued, so picture taking was then out of the question. When we got home I pulled out the camera and Lily insisted on holding Bear for a picture. He's getting close to her in size, but I think my angle made him look so much bigger than her.

1 comment:

Katie Jones said...

Wow- they look so close in age in that last photo! Super cute pictures.