Lily loved the baby ducks. She picked up one immediately and did not want to put it down. She was so gentle with it and would even put it right up against her cheek.Sunday, June 27, 2010
Better late than never...
Back in April, we had pictures done of the kids with live baby ducks. A photographer that is in a networking group with Josh does spring pictures with live baby animals and this year it was ducks. The pictures turned out really sweet - below are a few of the proofs.
Lily loved the baby ducks. She picked up one immediately and did not want to put it down. She was so gentle with it and would even put it right up against her cheek.
Lily loved the baby ducks. She picked up one immediately and did not want to put it down. She was so gentle with it and would even put it right up against her cheek.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
I love them! I haven't posted Katie Anne's Easter portraits, either! :()
Haha! We just tried to get pictures taken with a live pig.....Mason wouldn't get near the thing but we got AC picture taken with it!! I love the pic of Bear looking surprised with the duck...so cute!! I hate that we are playing phone tag....I am usually at the pool when I get your calls.....maybe someday we will get to talk!!
Great pictures. I love Bear's face of surprise!
Post a Comment