Look at that cute little face...can you believe he's old enough for Preschool?
When I picked Bear up on Wednesday his teacher laughed and made the comment that he was a great eater! While the girls barely touched their snacks, Bear ate for 30 minutes. In fact, his lunch box was still out when I came into the room! He loves the playground and even told me that swinging outside was his favorite part of his day. They've been painting every day and is already coming home with precious artwork that he is so proud to show me!
This little boy has stolen my heart - he is too sweet for words! The older he gets, the more his personality is shining through and it just lights up our home. He is such a joy to be around and I just love watching him experience new things, like preschool this week!
2 comments:
What a cutie pie!! I bet he loves being will all those girls.....he will come home with many girlfriends!! Did you cry when you dropped him off?
Could this kid get any more adorable? He is such a sweetie and I am sure he will have a great time at school.
Post a Comment