Thursday, December 23, 2010

On the Eve of Christmas Eve...

We spent Thursday evening with the McWhorter clan, celebrating Christmas. Josh's parents cooked a wonderful dinner of barbecue and brunswick stew and we had a great time together! When you put 3 brothers together, when a houseful of little ones, there's never a quiet or dull moment!
The McWhorter cousins after dinner...you'd never know there's almost a year between each of them. They are all 3 so close in size now!
Lily loves her Unc...snuggling up before opening gifts! Mammy and Paw with all the kiddos
After dinner, we opened gifts. It was complete chaos, but a joyous time! Bear got lots of new CARS toys, including a set of die cast cars and a Lightening McQueen garage.
Brodie was also thrilled to get his share of Cars and trucks!
I didn't get a picture of it, but Brodie and Bear got matching Alabama football uniforms. They even have shoulder pads in the jersey! They'll be so cute playing football together in them!
Lily loved the pink cowboy boots that Nanny gave her. She also loved her Baby Alive doll, Tinkerbell playset, and many other fun things!
Mammy and Paw opening their gifts - we are so blessed to have such great parents/parents-in-law!
I personally think I hit the jackpot on Thursday night. My in-laws gave me a Keurig coffee maker and my sweet husband surprised me with my gift early - a brand new camera! I've been wishing for a dSLR for the last year or 2 and I finally got it! I had to charge it Thursday night, but I don't think I've put it down much over the rest of our Christmas weekend! I guess I made Santa's "nice" list this year!

No comments: