Sunday, February 20, 2011

Valentine's Day

A little late, but we had a great little Valentine's Day! Josh and I don't typically do much for Valentine's - but we did have a date the week before to celebrate! We loved getting to surprise out little Valentine's with a little treat! Before leaving for work, I made a batch of cinnamon rolls and topped them with heart sprinkles. Lily is very in to Minnie Mouse these days, so she got a stuffed Minnie and some non-chocolate candy!

And Bear got a new Toy Story slinky dog and some chocolate candy! I was already at work when they saw their surprises, but Daddy said they were both thrilled!!

We ended our day with heart shaped pizza and went to watch Daddy play in a church league basketball game! Not a typical Valentine's day evening, but still a great day with my 3 loves!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: