Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Family Pictures with Karen Baker Photography

On Saturday, we all braved the frigid cold weather for a family photo shoot with Karen Baker. I've done a few professional pictures of Lily and Bear - but none with them together or us as a family. Karen and Josh have known each other since they were babies and she has recently started her own photography business. I was so excited to meet her, as I've heard so much about her ever since Josh and I started dating. We had a great time at the Euharlee Covered Bridge and Karen took some wonderful pictures. She was great with the kids - so patient and willing to follow them where they wandered. We can't wait to get together with her and her family soon. The sneak peaks are up at her blog - ww.karenbakerphotography.wordpress.com, but here are a few to see here.


8 comments:

Sara said...

Such beautiful pictures!!

cindy glawson said...

Oh my gosh! They are beautiful.

Katie Jones said...

Wow, you got some great pictures! I love them. I think the one of Lily kind of bending over and smiling is TOO cute!

Vanessa said...

Thanks guys! We can't stand how cute our little ones are! I'm just a little bit proud of them!

Jillian said...

Super cute pics! I love the one of Lily kissing Bear!!

merritt said...

What a lovely family! These will be so fun to look at over the years.

Jenn said...

WOw, great pictures! I need her to come to Columbia and do some newborn shots :)

Anonymous said...

Those are such awesome photos! :D