One evening while on vacation, we got dressed up for a few quick pictures on the beach. I just love having new pictures of our sweet family of four!






After pictures, we went to dinner with the rest of the crowd at one of our favorite spots - Aunt Catfish. After a delicious dinner of salad, cheese grits, cole slaw, and fried shrimp we headed off to have some fun at the Daytona Beach Boardwalk. Last year, Lily noticed some of the big bungee rides and insisted on riding. Lucky for me - she was much too small. This year, a new company has bought and is in the process of revitalizing the boardwalk. In addition to the bungee thing that terrifies me, they've added a ferris wheel and a few other carnival type rides. Lily had spotted the ferris wheel earlier in the week when driving down A1A with Mammy and Paw so we decided to give it a try.
Daddy and Bear on the ferris wheel

Momma and Lily high above the boardwalk

After the ferris wheel, Lily and her Daddy decided they wanted to ride the Tilt-a-Whirl, which is one of Josh's favorite rides from his childhood. I had no interest in riding (those types of rides make me SICK) and planned on sitting it out with Bear. Little man would have nothing to do with that idea - he wanted to ride. I just knew it would terrify him, but I was so completely wrong. Bear, Lily and Josh rode together and had the time of their lives. I could hear only squeals of joy from them while I tried to capture their fun on camera. They got off and went straight back to the ticket booth to ride again. This time around, Bear even got brave and lifted his arms like the teenagers were doing. It was so cute to see them share that experience together with Josh - and I was content to watch them enjoy the ride.
Getting off of the ride - too busy to pose for a picture!
The rain started to fall not too long after, so after a quick stop a Nemo's for salt water taffy (my favorite) we headed back to the hotel for the night!
3 comments:
What cute beach pictures!!
I love the new family pictures - especially the vertical one that's cropped in close. You look fabulous in your dress!
Great family photos! Vanessa, you look smokin'! :)
Post a Comment