Friday, July 23, 2010

I'll probably get in trouble for this one...

But I couldn't resist. Can't you just see this being in a wedding rehearsal slide show many, many years from now?

Bear loves playing with Lily and has no problem being one of the girls when we are home alone without daddy! I promise, I didn't dress him up...he and Lily went upstairs to play and came back down dressed as "Tinkerbell Twins" and ready to put on a show. I think this playful spirit just further shows Bear's laid back personality and adoration of his big sister! Daddy, of course, is not a fan of the joy Bear finds in playing dress-up, so we've been trying to incorporate more car and train playing into our routine!
Lily sneaking in for a picture
Showing off her movesBear can dance too

3 comments:

Dhall said...

HOOOWWWW CUTE!

merritt said...

I love this. It just shows how much they love one another. I hope that in 10 and 20 and 30 years from now, Bear and Lily remain this close.

cindy glawson said...

Tell Josh not to worry. If he had an older sister he would have dressed up too. (Bless their hearts, they have no choice.)Poor old Thomas and Greg had no choice but to comply with Sandra and Susan (for Thomas) and Katie (for Greg). Years later they still laugh together about the funny old days!